As we are always trying to help others both those part of the Kardinia Property wider family and the Geelong Community as a whole here
are a few helpful tips for Summer.
10 January marks National Cut Your Energy Costs Day, this day is to focus on renewable energy sources and cutting back our non-renewable energy.
Better managing your energy consumption can help you reduce your energy costs and that is always a good idea in relation to energy.
Here are six simple ways to save energy in your home:
- Always close the doors to rooms that you are not using, when heating and cooling.
- Turn off all appliances at the powerpoint when they are not being used
- Only wash with a full load of washing, use cold water and spin well before drying.
- Keep lids on pots when cooking. It reduces cooking time and energy used
- Use energy-saving globes in your home and use lamps where possible
- Use water saving shower heads and reduce your shower time to <5 mins
Saving energy doesn’t just help you save money, it makes a big difference to our environment and our future.
For more energy saving ideas, head to their website here.
Kardinia Property is a Geelong Real Estate Agent located in Pakington Street, Newtown. We offer premium service backed by a proven sales strategy, specialising in residential property sales and property management. Our experienced sales team backed by Directors Jackson Wilson and Sara Taylor-Wilson ensure not just a high price, but the highest price is achieved in the sale of your property while we look after you like part of one the family!
You will find us at 316 Pakington Street, Newtown (Geelong)
Phone: 5292 8084