In light of the Coronavirus outbreak Kardinia Property will be following government recommendations and implementing best practice during this time through the following measures
- implementation of one on one property inspections
- requesting that staff and clients practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitizer
- asking potential buyers to limit touching fittings, appliances, door handles and similar when inspecting a property
- complying with recommended “social distancing”, including no hand shaking.
- requesting that buyers do not attend inspections in person if they are feeling unwell or if they may have been exposed to the virus
- one on one private property inspections or agent based video inspections
- Phone/video conferencing communication with clients where possible
Yes, we are still operating.
Yes, we are still putting our clients first.
Yes we have put into place current government guidelines and modified some of our practices.
If you are looking to buy or sell in the Geelong area, feel free to give us a all on 5292 8084