This updated and well located unit is perfect for someone who wants to live right in the best part of Geelong, but doesn’t want to pay through the nose to do it. This low maintenance property would make a great investment, 1st home or Geelong West base.
Some of the features include
• Freshly painted throughout
• New light fittings, blinds and security door
• Updated carpet
• Updated kitchen with electric stove and oven
• New toilet, tapware, shower plus updated bath underneath
• Balcony on east and west side
• Private onsite parking for residents
With an estimated rental of approx $300 per week plus its prime location near Woolworths, Shannon Ave shops and the Pakington St shopping precinct makes this a wonderful investment opportunity. Walking distance to Medical services and Shannon Avenue Aldi and Coles. If you want a blue chip investment or a low maintenance Geelong West apartment then phone now for an inspection.