Real estate sales is a challenging and rewarding career, and it might be good for you, IF you are willing to invest the necessary time and effort, and have the discipline to succeed.
Not all real estate agencies are the same. Some offer very little training and support, while others value their salespeople and want them to succeed.
At Kardinia Property we want you to enjoy a long and successful career. To help you achieve that, we offer you some compelling benefits.
Here is what you can expect if you come to work with us:
- A high income: successful agents do earn very good money. And they deserve to, because they work hard, invest in their training and commit their personal time to continual learning and professional development. Their effort is rewarded.
But winning salespeople want more than just money:
- You will have the opportunity to make a difference. There is a sense of achievement that comes from helping people achieve financial freedom and independence through property investment.
- You will not be micromanaged. A sales career with us offers you freedom. Your time is your own. Apart from attending compulsory sales, planning and training meetings, YOU decide how to use your time.
Manage your time effectively and you will have plenty of time with your family, you will earn a high income, and you will secure your family’s long term prosperity.
Freedom is one of the most prized benefits of a real estate sales career. No more signing on and off – working to somebody else’s timetable for somebody else’s goals.
- Your results may make you eligible for recognition at the Australasian Real Estate Awards, which honours some of the highest achievers in the real estate industry
- A career aligned with your personal values: the best salespeople are people of integrity, who would never lie or even distort the truth in order to make a sale. If you have high values, those values will serve you well in real estate.
- Recognition as a trusted adviser: professional salespeople are highly regarded as trusted advisers, and recognised by their peers for impeccable integrity.
- Training and education: the best salespeople are lifelong learners. They study, train and practise every day, day in and day out, including after hours.
In real estate, the ultimate sale is not about selling the property; it is selling yourself – being seen by the homeowner as a trusted professional.
It is fair to say that many sellers expect more for their property than a fair market price. The challenge for honest real estate salespeople is:
- If you tell the truth about the realistic selling price, there is a risk of losing the business to an agent who is prepared to be dishonest.
- If you delay the bad news until after the listing (called conditioning), you risk losing faith with the client.
This is why great training and personal integrity are so important: to tell the truth in real estate and still win the business, you have to be a great presenter. But this training pays dividends – in higher results and personal income.
- Sales potential: our agency uses Pittard’s Agency Profit System. This is a complete business system for creating profitable real estate agents and prosperous salespeople. It is not available to every agent in every area.
Pittard is not a recruitment company. It trains agency owners and their salespeople on how to thrive in the real estate industry regardless of the market – whether it is booming, static, or turning downwards. If you want to earn a high income in real estate, you MUST know how to serve clients and how to make money in EVERY market.
Agency Profit System offices make more sales per year than the average industry offices. Agency Profit System offices have been found to average close to double the sales being made in average industry offices.
Think about it: if you work in an office that sells close to twice the number of properties than typical industry offices, YOUR income will be much greater.
- Fair Rewards: the radical differences between Agency Profit System offices and typical real estate industry offices does not end there. Let’s talk about reward systems.
In the real estate industry, a common joke is that when starting new recruits the start-up strategy leaders use is:
“Here’s your desk, here’s your phone, good luck – you’re on your own!”
No support, old and tired training if any – it’s sink or swim.
And the remuneration is low. In Australia, typical agencies offer salaries under (way under in some states) $55,000. This salary is debited against the commissions you earn, meaning that you have to PAY THE SALARY BACK before you begin earning large commissions.
In New Zealand it’s even worse. Most offices start new recruits with no salary. For these poor people it’s a case of be great immediately or starve.
It’s no wonder so many fail. No support and an income below the poverty line until you ‘make it’.
Although the commissions range upwards from 40 percent, many agents leave the industry because they cannot survive up until the time when they create a constant flow of commission income.
What these people and the agency leaders may not understand is that there is no relation to a person’s take home pay at the end of a financial year, and that person’s rate of commission. A salesperson who receives 40 percent commission will not necessarily earn less at the end of a financial year than a person who’s paid 60 percent. No doubt you’d prefer the right training and support instead of unsustainable commission rates – 60 percent of nothing is still nothing.
We believe in our people. We believe that NOBODY should be so desperate to pay their bills that they will do anything to make a sale.
Our salary package is not debited against your commissions and includes a generous Training Benefit that will help you to become more competent and to achieve high commissions. Incomes in excess of $300,000 per annum are not impossible.
But as stated previously, winners don’t just focus on income. In our office, the only barrier to your success is you. If you want a better life, a sense of purpose, work that has meaning, work that rewards competence and effort, come and work with us.
- Do you have what it takes to be a professional real estate salesperson?
- Are you willing to do everything that is necessary to ensure your success?
Real estate is a wonderful career that can set you and your family up for life. Most of the world’s millionaires came from a background of sales. Our agency offers you a chance to learn to sell, but not just any product – real estate. Everybody dreams of owning their own piece of their country.
Sell real estate and you sell dreams.
Sell real estate WELL, and you will achieve your dreams, while helping many people to achieve theirs along the way.
In real estate sales you can set yourself up for life. Come and work with us, and we will do everything we can to make this a reality for you.
Visit our Careers page HERE for current openings