Properties like this one don’t come along often. From the moment you walk inside, a large living area with bay window feature, high ceilings and great natural light are sure to impress.
Adjoining the living room is an open plan kitchen and dining area, which then flow on to an enclosable, decked outdoor patio area. Simple but a standout and perfect for use all year round.
The home comprises of three well sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and one central bathroom with separate toilet.
Additional features include:
• Single level
• Ramp access to front door
• Two car-garage with internal access and roller door to rear
• Additional storage space in garage
• Solar panels – six in total
• Four burner gas cooktop and electrical wall oven
• Ducted heating and split system cooling
• New carpet
• Linen closet and additional storage in laundry
• Two water tanks
• Lemon, apple, peach, nectarine, and orange tree
Positioned at the rear of only two units, this is the ideal property for those looking to downsize. Set apart with a backyard big enough for a garden and a wide driveway providing easy access. As well as a location in such proximity to major shopping centres, Epworth hospital, Leisurelink Aquatic Centre, and the ring road. Enquire today to find out more.
No opening times are currently available for this property. Please contact us to schedule a walkthrough of this property.